Joining us today is Meli James from the Hawaii Venture Capital Association to tell us about the upcoming Growing Hawaii’s Innovation Economy panel. Then we’ve invited Michael Menchaca and Paul Ryan to tell us about Univ of Hawaii Manoa”s delivery of MOOCs or Massively Open Online Courses.
- Two Black Holes may have collided
- Dark magma could explain Hawaiiâ€™s non-tectonic volcanoes
- Hoku Kon
- Wordcamp Maui: A WordPress Conference on Feb 13-14, 2015
- Distance Course Design & Consulting
- Introduction to E-Learning
Download MP3Â |Â Subscribe in iTunes
2 thoughts on “Episode 326: MOOCs – Nov 26, 2014”
What a great episode – I loved hearing from the team at the college of education, but I was also really impressed with the story about the high school students! Do you have a blog post or text version of the lab school project?